Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
What we need
We’re looking for an energetic and high performing individual to join our rapidly growing team. Focussing on UK industry you will be responsible for actively sourcing and pursuing new business opportunities through known contacts and vendors along with direct sales activity. Developing relationships with industry associations and suppliers as well as customers is key to this role, you will be expected to attend a variety of events (in person or virtually) and become a known part of the industry.
Our customers expect a strong understanding of their business and assets; you’ll work to develop your knowledge of UK industry and the specific industry sectors you’ll be targeting, whilst developing new and used machinery contacts to support this. You will be responsible for ensuring the FCA regulations are adhered to, with attention paid to Treating Customers Fairly (TCF). Training will be provided where necessary.
Who we need
- Asset finance professional with 3+ years’ experience
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with a proven track record in new business origination
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’ with a strong networking ability
- Business sense, initiative and enthusiasm
- Good report, presentation and proposal writing skills
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- A full driving licence
- Salary – negotiable
- Additional On Target Earnings
- Car Allowance
Who we are
Compass Business Finance is an independent company specialising in the provision of asset-based finance to UK Industry. Established in 2005, Compass continue to see year-on-year growth through their innovative and relational approach to the market. In addition to their own loan book, Compass have broking lines with several other funders and work with the British Business Bank to deliver Government funding schemes where accreditation has been awarded.