Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £20-22,000 OTE:£28-30,000
Location: Tonbridge, Kent
What we need
A graduate-level position for someone with an appetite for sales, a keen interest in business finance and who operates effectively as part of a team. This role will expand and develop over time, inline with your aptitude and ability, with the potential of becoming a field-based position.
You will work alongside our team of sales managers, developing and maintaining our company database, generating sales leads by contacting prospective and current customers, providing customer support and following up on marketing generated opportunities.
Arranging meetings, requesting financials and general sales support will also be required with the opportunity to learn the entire sales process including industry regulations.
Who we need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Grade 2:1 and above preferably, although we would consider someone with a good 2:2 and excellent personal skills
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Business sense, initiative and enthusiasm
- Good report, presentation and proposal writing skills
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- A full driving licence
- Starting salary-£20-22k with OTE of £28-30k
- Training provided in asset finance, leasing and sales
- Onward progression available
Who we are
Compass Business Finance is an independent company specialising in the provision of asset-based finance to UK Industry. Established in 2005, Compass continue to see year-on-year growth through their innovative and relational approach to the market. In addition to their own loan book, Compass have broking lines with several other funders and are accredited by the British Business Bank to offer funding such as the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS).
How to Apply
Please complete this form