Do you want to know how to access funding to support your business? Are you aware of options for your customers to purchase your equipment or technology?
There are a number of government schemes running to support business during the current economic global climate, most notably the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS).
As this government scheme draws to a close in March, this round table discussion, recorded live on 9th February, focussed on how to apply for CBILS, as well as other funding options available for MTA Members and their customers.
Chaired by the MTA, the panel included speakers from:
• British Business Bank
• Close Brothers Asset Finance
• Compass Business Finance
• Siemens Financial Services
• Lloyds Bank
Further details on some of the schemes mentioned can be found via the following websites;
- British Business Bank (BBB) Finance Hub: which provides a wealth of resources and other links, but including links to Regional Support partners.
- British Business Bank (BBB) CBILS page and list of accredited lenders.
- The government’s website ‘Finance and Support for your Business’ that can be filtered by industry, region etc.
- Support at a regional level in England can be found from the local Growth Hubs. Each areas has their own schemes and it is worth researching to see if there is anything appropriate for your requirements.