Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £20-22,000 OTE: £28-30,000+
Location: Tonbridge, Kent
What we need
We’re looking for someone who is motivated, energetic and genuinely personable for this graduate-level sales position. You will spend your days picking up the phone, hunting for sales opportunities and developing relationships with prospective customers. Developing relationships with industry associations and suppliers as well as customers is key to this role. You’ll need an appetite for sales, a keen interest in business finance and the ability to thrive as part of a fast-paced, dynamic and high performing team.
This role will expand and develop over time, with the potential of becoming a field-based position. Progression will be dependent on the successful completion of the internal and external training provided, along with your aptitude and ability.
Working alongside our team of business development managers, you’ll be building and maintaining our company database, generating sales leads, providing customer support and qualifying marketing generated opportunities.
Arranging meetings, requesting financials and general sales support will also be required with the opportunity to learn the entire sales process including industry regulations.
- Sales and Business Processes
- Diploma in Asset Finance (DipAF)
- Financial Regulation
- Reviewing Financial Accounts
Who we need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Grade 2:1 and above preferably, although we would consider someone with a good 2:2 and excellent personal skills
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Business sense, initiative and enthusiasm
- Good report, presentation and proposal writing skills
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- A full driving licence
- Starting salary-£20-22k with OTE of £28-30k (this can be exceeded)
- Training provided in asset finance, leasing and sales
- Onward progression available
Who we are
Compass Business Finance is an independent company specialising in the provision of asset-based finance to UK Industry. Established in 2005, Compass continue to see year-on-year growth through their innovative and relational approach to the market. In addition to their own loan book, Compass have broking lines with several other funders and work with the British Business Bank to deliver Government funding schemes where accreditation has been awarded.