Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £20-22,000 OTE: £28-30,000+
Location: Tonbridge, Kent
What we need
We’re looking for an energetic self-starter who would like to pursue a career in sales. In this graduate-level position, you’ll start from the basics and we’ll provide training for you to progress. Most of your day will be spent picking up the phone to hunt for sales opportunities and develop relationships with prospective customers – you’ll need to be at least part-extrovert to enjoy this challenge!
You’ll be working as part of a fast-paced, dynamic and high performing team;
- supporting our sales managers
- developing and maintaining our company database
- generating sales leads by contacting prospective and current customers
- providing customer support
- following up on marketing generated leads
Arranging meetings, requesting financials and general sales support will also be required with the opportunity to learn the entire sales process including industry regulations.
Developing relationships with customers, funders and industry suppliers will be key to your success, along with a strong understanding of the industry sectors you’ll be targeting, and the assets used within each sector.
This role will expand and develop over time, with the potential of becoming a field-based position. Progression will be dependent on the successful completion of the internal and external training provided, along with your aptitude and ability.
Who we need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Grade 2:1 and above preferably, although we would consider someone with a good 2:2 and excellent personal skills
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Business sense, initiative and enthusiasm
- Good report, presentation and proposal writing skills
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- A full driving licence
- Starting salary-£20-22k with OTE of £28-30k (this can be exceeded)
- Training provided in asset finance, leasing and sales
- Onward progression available
Who we are
Compass Business Finance is an independent company specialising in the provision of asset-based finance to UK Industry. Established in 2005, Compass continue to see year-on-year growth through their innovative and relational approach to the market. In addition to their own loan book, Compass have broking lines with several other funders and work with the British Business Bank to deliver Government funding schemes where accreditation has been awarded.
Please email your CV to email@example.com to apply.