Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time (Monday-Friday 8.45am to 5.15pm)
Location: Tonbridge, Kent
What we need
We’re looking for an organised and enthusiastic administrator to join our growing business. As part of the admin team, you’ll be supporting the day-to-day running of our office, as well as our fast-paced sales team, answering phones, processing paperwork and generally helping ensure the efficient running of the business. You will be interacting with our customers on a daily basis, often as their first point of contact, making good customer service skills an essential requirement.
This role supplies the opportunity to develop a wide range of administration and sales support skills, within a focussed, fun and thriving business.
Who we need
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good numerical ability
- Positive and confident attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Eligible to work in the UK
Who we are
Compass Business Finance is an independent company specialising in the provision of asset-based finance to UK Industry. Established in 2005, Compass continue to see year-on-year growth through their innovative and relational approach to the market. In addition to their own loan book, Compass have broking lines with several other funders.